Signs and Symptoms
Sometimes you may get a feeling that there is something ‘not right’ about a house or place, or that a person has a spirit or entity attachment. Don't panic, but do trust your intuition.
How can you tell if you or a loved one is affected by entities or astral wildlife? Here are some of the main signs and symptoms.
Most people with unwanted energy attachments will have more than one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Your intuition telling you that all is not well
- Cold or clammy patches in the aura
- Bad dreams and nightmares
- Unexplained aches and pains
- Anxiety and fearfulness
- Obsessive behaviour
- Self mutilation
- Eating Disorders
- Out of character behaviour, especially angry outbursts
- Lack of eye contact or a ‘haunted’ look in the eyes
- Drug addiction or alcoholism
- Suicidal thoughts or actual attempts
In a dwelling signs may be:
- Cold spots
- Draughts that don't come from doors, windows or any other obvious source
- Noises such as knocking or footsteps
- Strange smells that come and go for no apparent reason
- Issues with electronic equipment, such as lightbulbs blowing, equipment switching on and off or phones playing up
- A feeling of being watched
- You get goosebumps and feel spooked
- People feel drained or depressed in the dwelling but better outside
- A gut feeling that things just aren't right
If you are sensitive to energies you may get symptoms such as headaches when someone else comes into your space with an entity. Sometimes partners get as much benefit from a clearing as the person with the entity themselves.
You are especially at risk if you work with energy as a Lightworker, Reiki healer or other spiritual healer. You must keep your auric boundaries strong and well protected.
Note that pouring Reiki energy into the problem does not, in my experience, do any good! It feeds the entity and at best it goes quiet while digesting the banquet. You will need other methods to remove it.
If you have ever done any spellwork, been part of a magikal group, played with a Ouija board, gone ghost hunting, taken part in seances or similar activities you may have inadvertently opened a portal, or invited a less than welcome guest to come home with you. Please tell me if this is the case, even if it was years ago.
You may also be debilitated if you have draining connections with people. Most are unwittingly taking your energy, but some are more aware of what they are doing and fall under the category of 'energy vampires'. If you are left feeling tired whenever you are in contact with a certain person then some sort of energy drain is occuring. Read Lauren's article here for more information and some self help pointers.
Unfortunately entities can get in when your energy is low and your psychic boundaries have been weakened. They may for example attach after an operation, or when you have been ill with either a physical or mental illness. Although entity removal may be useful in allowing the body to get on and heal unhampered, it is not to be seen as a cure for an underlying illness which should get medical attention.
I am an entity remover, not a doctor. If you have health concerns you should get them checked out with a qualified medical practitioner. Whilst we believe that entity removal can lift many and diverse symptoms for some people, others will have underlying physical and mental health issues that need to be addressed by a medically qualified professional.
Note carefully that all materials on this site are copyright of Steve Deeks-D'Silva and Lauren D'Silva 2010-2020. All rights reserved. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission.All information on this site is based on our personal beliefs and opinions.